What Are Vibrators?
Vibrators are sex toys that are used on the body to create sexual stimulation. Modern vibrators, also known as massagers, use electronic power to create vibrations or pulses. Vibrators come in many shapes and sizes. There are 7 different types of vibrators including Clitoral vibrator, Massage wand, Bullet vibrator, Rabbit vibrator,Wearable vibrator,Suction vibrators,G-spot vibrator
How to Use Vibrators Safely
1. Familiarize yourself with the different types of vibrators.
2. Learn about the material of your vibrator.
3. Read the instructions.
4. Don’t forget foreplay—even if you’re going solo.
5. Use lube, even if it’s just external.
6. Take pointers from how you typically masturbate.
7. Ease into penetration, especially anal.
8. Start on the lowest setting and work your way up.
9. Put a barrier between you and the vibrator if needed.
10. Know when to use a condom on your toy.
11. Always clean and store it properly.
12. Do what feels good.
How to clean?
It is very important to always clean your vibrator, as bacteria left on the toy can cause infections like urinary tract infections. Cleaning is especially important when you have used your vibrator with a partner, or when it may have touched your anus. Hard plastic and silicone toys are easiest to clean with anti-bacterial soap and cool or warm water. Most vibrators can be lightly immersed in water, but read the instructions to find out if your silicone toy can be cleaned in the dishwasher.